How to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction, also known as impotence, is a common condition in which a man is unable to achieve or maintain an erection during intercourse. The condition may also result in the lower sex drive and can hamper the performance in between the sheets. Sexual health is directly related to genitalia but can be observed in patients’ due to several reasons.
The fear of not being able to rise to the occasion can become a nightmare for men. People facing such a situation won’t speak out as the condition is often related to the failure, loss of dignity, and masculinity. Don’t be hard on yourself and seek medical help quickly.
Erectile Dysfunction Reasons:
Here are the reasons why men are facing impotence issues,
- One in three men (under the age of 40) sought help for erectile dysfunction
- Around 10 million cases per year are observed in India
- Nearly 30 million men suffer from erectile dysfunction in the US
- At age 40, approximately 40 % of men are affected. This rate increases to 70 % in men aged 70.
- It is estimated that only 33 % of people suffering from erectile dysfunction seek help and advice for their condition.
What factors cause Erectile Dysfunction
- Obesity or overweight
- Kidney disease
- Heart issues, like High blood pressure and atherosclerosis
- Depression or psychological breakdown
- High cholesterol
- Prostate or bladder surgery
- Spinal cord or nervous system disorders
- Smoking & drinking
- Use of illicit drugs
- Lack of Nutritious Food
What are the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
A person might suffer from erectile dysfunction if he has
- trouble getting an erection
- difficulty maintaining an erection in between sheets
- less interest in sex
Certain key symptoms you must keep track on are,
- Premature Ejaculation
- Prolonged Ejaculation
- Unable to ejaculate even after ample stimulation, also known as Anorgasmia
If you are facing any of the above-mentioned problems, you must consult a doctor. It can become a serious issue if it persists for more than 2 months.
How to take care of your sexual health?
The patient, disturbed with impotence, face a physical and psychological condition that results in stress, drifts in relationships, and low self-confidence. They should take care of some other things besides taking medicines, such as walking in a park morning and evening.
As per the study conducted at Harvard, walking on the open ground for 30 minutes can help the patient easily overcome this problem.
The impotence patient should pay more attention to their diet too. Above all, include nutritious food in the diet, like ghee, milk, and butter increases the physical strength of the body. Furthermore, fruit juice can also help enhance testosterone levels.
How can natural food supplements help you overcome Erectile Dysfunction?
- Take 1 spoon Jamun Seeds (Berries) powder with 2 Spoon of honey at night
- Dry Water Caltrop (Singhara) halva is very beneficial for nepotism
- Grind watermelon dry seed and sugar and have it on early mornings and evenings with milk
- Have raw chickpeas (Chana) for breakfast
- Have carrot juice in the morning and evening
- Try dry dates with milk
Discover herbal medicine made from the secrets of ancient Ayurveda at Aziz Herbal. Overcome complications associated with erectile dysfunction or impotence with the goodness of nature.