How to Overcome Nightfall Problem?
Nightfall or nocturnal emission problem is determined as involuntary or unknowing ejaculation while sleeping at night or early in the morning. At the age of puberty and occasionally in adulthood men start experiencing arousal from erotic dreams leading to ejaculation at night, which is referred to as nightfall or wet dreams.
Wet dreams or Swapnadosh, as mentioned in Ayurveda is a natural and quite normal. However, if experienced frequently, one must seek for expert help and guidance to overcome it.
So, are you facing Nightfall issues? Troubled with wet dreams? Unaware why all this is happening to you? Find answers to more questions like this in our FAQ section.
Wet dreams can really be frustrating, as it leaves young men wondering and most of them don’t understand the reason behind it. They also find it awkward to discuss the situation with elders in the house.
This article provides a practical guide on how to stop the nightfall as well as the causes of nightfall.
What causes Nightfall?
The primary reasons vary from individual to individual. The most common reasons are sexual thoughts, over masturbation, hormonal imbalance and unfulfilled sexual desires. Other reasons include,
- Watching Porn Videos
- Weak Reproductive Organs
- Wrong Sleeping Patterns
- Medical conditions
There are few myths surrounding this condition due to its complex nature. Here are some of the most common myths of nightfall
- Wet dream is not common and is a very rare condition
- Nightfall only afflicts perverts
- Frequent nightfall can lead to erection issues
- It occurs in young men, who indulge in regular masturbation
- Non-vegetarian food can deteriorate the issue.
- It cannot be treated
How to get rid of it?
Here are a few things that you can try to limit wet dreams issue.
- Jog or brisk walk for at least 30 minutes daily
- Avoid consumption of liquid for at least 2 hours before going to sleep
- Avoid watching porn movies, nude picture because this could lead to wet dreams
- Listen to soothing music for complete peace of mind
- Reading books to relax your brain and for a sound sleep
- Stop thinking about it or entertaining the fear of nightfall while sleeping because this could increase the chances of occurring
- Constipation or an upset digestive system also sometimes causes wet dreams
- Wake up early in the morning and drink 2 glass of light warm water before the bowel
- Before going to bed, never drink warm milk, hot tea, or coffee
- Not only avoid heavy dinner but also avoid spicy and junk food
- Wash your hands and legs with cold water before going to bed
- Kegel exercise is also beneficial in controlling Nightfall
What are the Symptoms of Nightfall, Wet Dreams?
Some of its most common symptoms are
- Pain in body joints
- Lack of concentration
- General malaise
- Pain in the testicles
- Gastric complaints
- Hair loss
- Sleep cycle disruption
How to cure Nightfall/Wet Dreams Naturally?
Bottle Gourd Juice
Bottle gourd juice cools your system and helps you stop nightfall. Take half a glass of the juice just before going to bed.
Another useful remedy to stop nightfall is drinking gooseberry juice before going to bed. The juice reduces the internal body heat.
At least two cups of sage tea every day is very helpful. The ideal time to drink sage tea morning and just before the bedtime.
Pomegranate is a wonder fruit which helps in reducing the frequency of your wet dreams helps in treating it naturally. You can have fruit daily or drink its juice.
Fenugreek & Honey
If prone to wet dreams, add one tablespoon of fenugreek powder and one tablespoon of honey to a cup of tea. Drink this tea twice in the day to get rid of wet dreams.
Add this special spice to tea and food to prevent wet dreams. Garlic contains allicin that helps in raising the blood flow to a man’s penis thus, reducing the chance of wet dreams.
The probiotic content of curd is another helpful remedy to cure nightfall, wet dreams naturally. Consume one tablespoon of curd before going to bed.
Raw onions help cure wet dreams. Its acidic properties balance the juices in the body and thus, reduces the problem of nightfall.
Aziz Herbal also offers a totally natural medication for the persistent problems of wet dreams. Regular intake posses no side-effects and helps overcome the problem effectively within 2-3 months. Natural ingredients offer other health benefits too.
If there are any doubts and seeking experts advice, get in touch with our healthcare specialists for free.