Ankylosing spondylitis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that affects the spine and the joints in the body. In this condition, some of the vertebrae (bones) in the spinal cord fuse together leading to rigid back. The fusion of the bone occurs due to the formation of new bone between the vertebrae. These new bones eventually bridge the gap between the sections of vertebrae leading to loss of spine mobility.
The chronic inflammation of the vertebrae results in painful stiffness in the spine, including the neck, shoulders, lower back, and buttocks. Over time, the condition can worsen and lead to complete fusion of the vertebrae, known as ankylosing or loss of mobility. The reduced or loss of mobility eventually deforms the back structure resulting in stooped-over or hunched-forward posture.
Ankylosing spondylitis also affects the tissue of the body and not just spine. Chronic inflammation can cause injuries in the other parts of the body,such as the eyes, skin, mouth, heart, lungs, and kidneys.
As the severity of the condition increases over time, a person suffering from ankylosing spondylitis may experience following issues
Redness, eye pain, sensitivity to light, and blurred vision are some of the common complications associated with the disease.
Pain and Rigidness:
Persistent pain and constant stiffness in the low back, shoulders, middle back, hips, and buttocks. This condition may continue for three months or more. Itusually starts around the sacroiliac joints, and gradually worsens with loss in the range of motion, which is noticeable after few months.
The painful stiffness in the body is usually worse in the morning due to longer durations of inactivity or less movements.
Pain in ligaments or tendons:
The condition also affects tendons and ligaments that are attached to the bones. One may experience pain and stiffness behind or beneath heels. The condition may also affect Achilles tendons exactly at the back of the ankle.
Spine Bone Fusion:
An overgrowth of the vertebrae (bones) or abnormal joining of bones also known as “bony fusion” that affects the ability of a person to perform routine activities. It hampers the mobility of a person and can be painful. The fused bones are very brittle and can fracture when involved in trauma.
Forward curvature posture of the thoracic spine due to fusion of the ribs may limit breathing capacity. Person suffering from the condition may face problems while taking a deep breath. Ankylosing spondylitis can also cause scarring of lungs, which can cause serious complications while breathing.
In rare conditions, can also lead to kidney or heart failures.
Ankylosing spondylitis is quite common in men. It happens in women too, but is rare and mild as compared to men.Mostly occurs in early stage of adulthood, teenage or in twenties.
The exact cause remains unknownfor Ankylosing spondylitis, but it is believed that the vulnerability of the disease has strong genetic or family link. Most people suffering from spondylitis carry HLA-B27 gene.
Cure & Treatment
Ankylosing spondylitis cannot be cured completely. However, Aziz Herbal provides a supplement made from goodness of natural elements to relieve pain involved in this condition.
Benefits of Majoon Sahar Aziz Herbal
The product formulated from the rich, rare herbs easily help patients reduce the pain and provides following additional benefits
- A natural anti-inflammatory property of the herbs reduces the inflammation and scaring of the crucial body parts
- A natural supplement, free from chemicals, toxins, and additives,help in continuing healthy diet and boosts health of the bones and joints.
- Herbal extract stimulates blood flow and absorbs excess calcium that is being produced in the body.
- Control hormones by regular intake of the medication
- Maintains proper bone density necessary to strengthen fragile bones
- Helps maintain joint flexibility and lubrication to minimize wear and tear in the joints, ligaments, and tendons.
- Prevents the need of surgery and powerful antibiotics
Improve Way of Living
- Ensure regular and proper evacuation of bowels. Constipation should be avoided as it may worsen the condition
- Lead a stress-free life, take adequate rest, and stick to a routine
- Applying heat on affected areas will help to relieve pain and stiffness
- Make sure you have light meal and avoid excess oily, spicy foods
- Avoid sleeping in the day time
- Avoid smoking