Historically, in India the problem such as unable to conceive a child was only associated with female. The biggest myth carried from centuries is men don’t have infertility problems. Recently, we understood that infertility is observed in both, men and women. In some cases, infertility is due to unknown reasons, where men and women both are healthy and are ready to conceive a child.
As per the statistics, Men and women are equally likely to be infertile. Nearly, 40% of all infertility cases are due to a female problem. But, an equal number, 40%can be traced to a male problem, 10% to problems in both partners, and remaining 10%due to unknown causes.
What do you mean by Male Infertility?
Infertility is observed in men when they are unable to cause pregnancy in fertile women. Studies found that
- It is a widespread problem and in about 1 in 5 infertile couple the problem is detected in male partners.
- 1 in 20 men suffer from some sort of infertility issue like low sperm count, unhealthy sperms etc.
- 1 in 100 men face serious condition no sperm in ejaculation.
What causes Male Infertility?
The causes of male infertility can be divided into three segments: Medical, Environmental, and Lifestyle.
Problems caused by certain health conditions or medical treatments
- Tract Infection
- Injury to the Groin Area
- Anti-Sperm Antibodies
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Side Effect of Medications & Surgeries
- Erectile dysfunction & premature ejaculation issues
- Undescended testicles
- Defect in the tubules that transport sperm
- Undescended testicles
- Chromosome defects
- Over exposure to hazardous industrial chemicals, including lead, paint, radiation, radioactive substances, mercury, benzene, and boron
- Extended exposure to heavy metals
- X-ray radiations
- Excess scrotaltemperature
- Exposure to pesticides
- Use of Illicit drugs
- Chewing Tobacco or Smoking
- Drinking Alcohol
- Emotional Stress & Anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Sleeping Problems
- Excess Caffeine Consumption
- Over Weight- Obesity
- Tight Clothing-
- Poor Diet- Inadequate Vitamin C &Zinc in the diet
Why trust herbal medications for Aziz Herbal Healthcare?
Aziz herbal healthcare provides Ferti-tone, blendedfromvenereous shrubs that are known to cure following conditions in males
- Involuntary seminal discharge, Spermatorrhoea
- Low sperm count, Oligozoospermia
- Immobile or dead sperms, Necrospermia
- No sperm count, Azoospermia
What are the added benefits of Ferti-tone?
Additional benefits of semen boost pills like Ferti-tone offered by Aziz Herbal healthcare are as mentioned below
- Increases sexual desires and urges
- Boost testosterone level
- Recovers sperm fertility
- Improves blood circulation
- Cures male impotence, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation
- Heals hormonal issues and sperm antibodies, injuries or infection in epididymis
Ferti-tone is completely natural and has absolutely no traces of added chemicals that can lead to side-effects or other health complications. Try Ferti-tone now for healthy sexual life and stronger relationship.